I forgot to cover my car the last time I went on vacation. The result was inevitable. The garage saved her from bird droppings; though, she gathered piles of dust on the outer surface. The interior of the car also became dusty. I do not have an automatic car washer. The thought of manual cleaning left me on the verge of tears. A friend referred Exppress Car Wash for automatic car wash service treatment. Their diversified range of services astonished me. They convinced me to try the car underbody coating and I am still reaping its benefits. I have turned into their loyal customer since my first visit.
Unique Underbody Cleaning
- The expert cleaners in ECW used high-pressured jets of water to clean the underbody of my car.
- The unique lance for underbody wash had a bent lower portion to reach under the surface.
- My car did not require any hydraulic lifting. The lance moved back and forth on a castor and cleaned the underbody with pressurized jets of water. The cleaner also used this lance to clean the fender.
- The fender area received premium cleaning through a separate water spraying tool. This tool resembled a toy gun and it had an extended trigger attached to the barrel.
- The cleaning expert attached a lance to this barrel and used the lance to clean the fender. He even used the jet-spraying gun to clean the tyres, wheel alloys and lower sides of my car.
Top & Side Cleaning
- The auto-cleaner used a straight lance to remove dusts from my car’s roof with pressurized jets of foam and water. He followed the same method to clean the sides of my car. The tiny drops of water and foam put no pressure on the glass.
- Firstly, he cleaned the loose dirt particles with jets of water. Secondly, he sprayed a foaming cleanser all over the car for stain removal. Finally, he cleaned the foam with pressurized jets of water.
- The engine compartment is the brain of any car and houses sensitive mechanical components. The pressurized jets of water may damage the tools present in this compartment. Hence, the professionals used steam cleaning instead of hot-water cleaning.
- The micro droplets of steam caused no harm to the tools of engine compartment. The powerful steam cleaned the stains of grease, oil and dirt from this area within minutes.
- The droplets of steam evaporated instantly and left nominal residue of water behind.
- The auto-cleaner used a vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt or dust particles from the car’s floor and floor mats.
- He used upholstery-cleaning machine to remove stains from the suede covers of my car’s seats. The inside of my car’s roof also received thorough cleaning with this machine.
The under-chassis area received additional servicing. The auto-cleaner coated this area with ECW’s platinum underbody coating. This unique formula has been saving my car’s under-chassis area from erosions, abrasions, vibratory damages and corrosive damages.